- Weekly video content. Experience lessons that are premium, from the production quality to the content guiding you in creating a rehearsal-ready script.
- Masterclass with Head Writing Faculty. Weekly sessions to receive greater clarity and increasing impact around your big idea and the foundational concepts of your intellectual property.
- Live Editing Sessions. Draw upon draft submissions to create breakthrough transformation with your content, in live time, with our Head Writing Coach at the helm.
- Coaching Sessions with the Ports. Wherever you are in your process, we’ve got your back. This is a time to share wins and voice where you’re stuck. These interactive group sessions serve as springboards toward your goals.
- Performance Masterclass with the Ports. Select students (perhaps you!) will explore their scripts in a 1-on-1 performance coaching, experiencing it come to life in front of this HPS GRAD: 1st Term cohort. It is as transformational for those on the virtual stage as it is for those watching it.
- Deep Work Sessions. Four dedicated “study hall” times to commit to a practice of completing focused work.
Here’s What we’ll cover:
- Discover a repeatable process for developing content that contains a solid, understandable message for any audience.
- Understand the difference between writing for the page and writing for the stage.
- Identify your ideal audience so that you can steer them to take action.
- Articulate and apply the HPS proprietary Foundational Five elements that are essential for any great speech.
- Catalogue the content you already have in your head--the good, the bad, and that which you should save for later to truly understand how much additional content you’ll need to generate.
- Craft powerful openings and commanding closings, giving the audience your attention from beginning to end.
- Pinpoint contrast in your stories, making your storytelling more dynamic and memorable.
- Comb through dozens of your own stories to find the perfect ones for your message.
- Learn a repeatable process for speech writing you can use time and time again.
- Craft powerful speaker bios & session descriptions so that people are on the edges of their seats before you even set foot on stage.
- Have an editor run through your script to brush it up in your final stages.